I just published my review of Cisco's Collaboration Summit last week.
Cisco hosted a major strategy conference in California during the second week of November 2009. At its "Collaboration Summit", Cisco unveiled an enhanced scope of product and service capabilities in the collaboration arena, encompassing a variety of product enhancements along with new product announcements. In sum, these announcements hold the potential to elevate Cisco to being a major player in the enterprise collaboration technology space.
This 6-page analyst report reviews:
- What was announced, including a high-level 7 Pillars and 4 Foundations analysis of the new and improved products from Cisco.
- The impact of Cisco's announcements on its standing in the collaboration market.
- The two major challenges for Cisco, in moving beyond the Collaboration Summit.
- The impact that Cisco's announcements have on end-user organizations.
- The impact that Cisco's announcements have on competitors, including Microsoft, IBM, Enterprise 2.0 vendors, and hosted service providers.
All purchases include a 30-minute phone consultation.
For purchasing details, see Cisco for Collaboration: Vendor and Product Analysis