I'm Michael Sampson - a Collaboration Strategist. Welcome to my web site. I advise clients on Making Collaboration Work, with an emphasis on culture, governance, and adoption.
- View Michael's Profile
- Read Michael's Blog
Michael has written various books on strategies for making collaboration work. The three latest are:
Doing Business with IBM Connections
Opportunities for Improving Processes, Driving Results, and Achieving Great Outcomes with IBM Connections 4.5
User Adoption Strategies (2nd Edition)
Shifting Second Wave People to New Collaboration Technology
You've Got the Technology — Now What?
See the complete list of Michael's books.
Schedule for 2013
European Tour in June 2013
- Mon 24 - Private meetings with clients in London
- Tue 25 - Collaboration Roadmap Masterclass (London)
- Wed 26 - User Adoption Strategies Workshop with Silverside (Gouda, Netherlands)
- Thu 27, Workshop at Social Connections (Zurich)
- Fri 28, Keynote at Social Connections (Zurich)
- Please contact Michael to discuss how I could add value to your work through consulting or a workshop while I'm in Europe.
Let's Stay in Touch
Subscribe to the Monthly Newsletter
Subscribe to Michael's Blog
Follow Michael on Twitter @collabguy